Passport is a Charlotte-based tech company that was started in 2010 with the goal of making the transit and parking process as effortless as possible through the combination of innovation and technology. We use the latest in cutting-edge technology and equipment to unify all aspects of the urban transit and parking process by creating fully integrated cloud-based solutions tailored to the customer's needs.
The current environment is not as automated as we want it to be! The automated tester will be tasked with both creating the automated testing environment at Passport as well as managing the environment created. Prepare to make a lasting impact on our tech environment and have a big say on how we test the quality of our products going forward!
- Designing, developing, maintaining, and extending automation scripts for logistics operations support software running on different web applications
- Developing and maintaining software test automation frameworks, tools, and scripts in support of software application quality assurance procedures, including functional and regression testing, UAT testing, load and stress testing, and usability testing
- Creating and implementing automated testing methods to improve code coverage for new software releases • Analyzing and evaluating data in depth, and assist technical team members in developing scripts to speed up automation testing efforts
- Documenting new test scenarios and update existing scenarios for changing features
- Enjoying wearing your favorite jeans, shorts, and/or beanie to work whenever you like
What We're Looking For
- Passion for software quality assurance and automated environments
- Experience in an automation software quality assurance role or development role focused on software quality/automation
- Ability to develop automated testing scripts
- Experience developing automated unit and integration test cases using the load testing tools of your choice
- Someone who enjoys a good mix of working with a technical team as well as managing their own division
- Positive, can-do attitude with a desire to learn new ways to do cool stuff
A Little More About Passport
- Provider of ParkChicago, the largest mobile parking payment system in North America
- Investors include Grotech Ventures and Relevance Capital (Series A, $6MM)
- Loft-style office in South End with over 30 employees on-site
If you are interested in this position, we would love to speak with you! Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with your resume.