Passport is a Charlotte-based tech company that was started in 2010 with the goal of making the transit and parking process as effortless as possible through the combination of innovation and technology. We use the latest in cutting-edge technology and equipment to unify all aspects of the urban transit and parking process by creating fully integrated cloud-based solutions tailored to the customer's needs.
Do you have superb communication skills? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you charismatic and charming? If you checked the boxes, you are on the way to being the perfect Business Development candidate. If you also value organization, work ethic, and love to see the results of your work – then you’ve found the perfect position at the fastest growing technology company in its industry. As a Business Development guru, you will work hand-in-hand with our management team to continue to grow our business.
- Responsible for the overall business development, client engagement, and sales lifecycle of software services
- Identifying lead opportunities and developing insightful recommendations on strategic direction and specific project opportunities
- Tracking all client interactions and lead follow-through in Salesforce
- Building relationships with both existing and new clients in order to build new accounts and expand services
- Managing the process for Requests for Proposals (RFP) including creation, submission and oral presentations
- Preparing presentations and briefings for internal update meetings on market analysis, pipeline updates, etc.
- Communicating with executives both inside and outside of Passport
What We're Looking For
- Highly-motivated, fun, and team-oriented mindsets
- Superior communicators
- Intelligent and tech-savvy
- Creative thinkers
- Have the skills but not the experience? Show us why you would be a great fit for our team and we’ll listen!
- Have previous sales experience? We always need sales executives who can mentor others and manage teams
A Little More About Passport
- Provider of ParkChicago, the largest mobile parking payment system in North America
- Investors include Grotech Ventures and Relevance Capital (Series A, $6MM)
- Loft-style office in South End with over 30 employees on-site
If you are interested in this position, we would love to speak with you! Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration, regardless of age, martial status, religion, gender, sexual preference, race, creed, color, national origin, Acquired-Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS-Related Complex (ARC), or disability.