Passport is a venture-backed technology company that builds and powers mobile payment software used by the transportation and parking industries. Our products help unify all aspects of urban mobility by creating seamless solutions tailored to our customers' needs.
Customer Support Specialist
Quick and timely customer feedback is integral to achieve a positive user experience. Customer Support Specialists (CSS) exemplify this and are essential to the success of our Help Desk and Client Success teams. CSS’s are responsible for supporting our users by answering support calls and emails regarding software issues our users may experience. CSS’s also coordinate with all business lines to troubleshoot user issues, confirm issue resolution with the user, and document completion of the fixed item. If you love a good challenge, awesome teammates and the opportunity to see your customers satisfied with your work, this role is for you!
- Provide excellent customer service to our users across the nation while responding to inbound software inquiry calls
- Make outbound resolution calls to users to confirm that problems are resolved
- Collect and document feedback from users in Salesforce to help improve our software
- Pair with Client Success team members to develop and improve support guidelines, scripts, and the troubleshooting process
- Collaborate with technical and business teams to share user experience feedback in order to help better our products
- Organize and present weekly reporting and support data to company executives
- Communicating with executives both inside and outside of Passport
What We're Looking For
- Customer-service oriented personality and a desire to leave a positive lasting impression on customers
- Strong drive to solve issues in a timely manner
- Superb and consistent organizational and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to think quickly on your feet!
A Little More About Passport
- Provider of ParkChicago, the largest mobile parking payment system in North America
- Investors include Grotech Ventures and Relevance Capital (Series A, $6MM)
- Loft-style office in South End with over 30 employees on-site
If you are interested in this position, we would love to speak with you! Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with your resume.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration, regardless of age, martial status, religion, gender, sexual preference, race, creed, color, national origin, Acquired-Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS-Related Complex (ARC), or disability.