Passport is a Charlotte-based tech company that was started in 2010 with the goal of making the transit and parking process as effortless as possible through the combination of innovation and technology. We use the latest in cutting-edge technology and equipment to unify all aspects of the urban transit and parking process by creating fully integrated cloud-based solutions tailored to the customer's needs.
The manual tester will be tasked with testing Passport’s web and mobile software applications in order to ensure usability prior to customer rollout. An eye for errors and excellent documentation skills are needed to make sure processes and issues are noted moving forward. Looking to expand your knowledge of software applications and ensure that applications maintain a high standard of quality? If so, we would like to hear from you!
- Breaking applications and discovering bugs
- Documenting bug tracking in FogBugz
- Manually testing web application features and buttons
- Documenting test scenarios and update scenarios for changing application and web features
- Coordinating between development, sales, and operations to report issues
- Enjoying unlimited supplies of coffee and M&M’s
What We're Looking For
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be creating test scenarios and meeting with various teams and levels of management
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to catch small software errors
- General software development and/or software testing knowledge is preferred
- A curious mind and a desire to learn more about technology
A Little More About Passport
- Provider of ParkChicago, the largest mobile parking payment system in North America
- Investors include Grotech Ventures and Relevance Capital (Series A, $6MM)
- Loft-style office in South End with over 30 employees
If you are interested in this position, we would love to speak with you! Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.