Passport is a Charlotte-based tech company that was started in 2010 with the goal of making the transit and parking process as effortless as possible through the combination of innovation and technology. We use the latest in cutting-edge technology and equipment to unify all aspects of the urban transit and parking process by creating fully integrated cloud-based solutions tailored to the customer's needs.
Our Project Manager’s manage the post-sales execution of software development projects for our end-clients. They manage both the client relationship throughout the process as well as gather requirements from both the client and our awesome tech team. Detailed project plans and excellent communication skills are crucial on the PM team. If you love a good challenge, great teammates, detailed planning, and the ability to see your customers satisfied with your work, you have found the right place!
- Driving post-sales project execution by ensuring that mature projects are well organized, staffed and fulfilled
- Managing projects and acting as a liaison between software development, business teams and end-clients
- Creating and managing technical project plans in Asana including timelines, schedules, etc.
- Creating and presenting case studies for both new and existing technology initiatives
- Educating lines of business on project issues, technology hurdles, and new avenues to leverage products offered
- Providing user experience feedback to technical and business teams in order to create snappy UI’s
- Sharpening ping-pong skills in order to claim the office title
What We're Looking For
- Prior experience performing in a project-based atmosphere, whether through work or another avenue
- Intelligent, tech-savvy, hard-working, and fun individuals
- Creative, outside-of-the-box, and quick thinkers
- Excellent communication skills and customer service mindset
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-driven and capable of taking ownership of projects and managing clients by themselves
- All levels of experience!
A Little More About Passport
- Provider of ParkChicago, the largest mobile parking payment system in North America
- Investors include Grotech Ventures and Relevance Capital (Series A, $6MM)
- Loft-style office in South End with over 30 employees on-site
If you are interested in this position, we would love to speak with you! Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.