About the Job.
If you have superb conversational skills, enjoy meeting new people and are generally told you're charismatic and charming, our Sales Associate role is perfect for you. Sales Associates are responsible for generating new lead opportunities while working hand-in-hand with our Management Team to bring in new business. We'll give you the training and tools and it's your responsibility to make the most of every sales opportunity.
- Front-end lead generation targeting municipalities, universities and private operators
- Acquire new contacts through cold calling and referrals
- Attend regional and national trade shows
- Manage web and in-person demonstrations
- Close deals
- Work with the Implementation and Account Management teams to onboard clients onto our platform
What We're Looking For.
- Highly-motivated, competitive people
- Hunter personality
- Superior communicators
- Willing to learn
- Intelligent, tech-savvy, hard-working, fun-loving individuals
- Creative thinkers
- 4-year undergraduate degree required
- Extra consideration will be given to those with software sales experience
- Base salary and uncapped commission
- Health & dental insurance
- Regional transportation reimbursements
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you're our next team member. Have questions? Please email the same address.
Just So You Know.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration, regardless of age, martial status, religion, gender, sexual preference, race, creed, color, national origin, Acquired-Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS-Related Complex (ARC), or disability.