Passport is a Charlotte-based tech company that was started in 2010 with the goal of making the transit and parking process as effortless as possible through the combination of innovation and technology. We use the latest in cutting-edge technology and equipment to unify all aspects of the urban transit and parking process by creating fully integrated cloud-based solutions tailored to the customer's needs.
Software Developers are responsible for leading Passport’s application planning and development across all divisions and product lines. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with our team to deliver a superior product.
- Leading the ideation, technical development, and launch of mobile and web-based products
- Mobile application development in both Android and iOS platforms
- Designing and maintaining databases in MySQL and Redis
- Conducting system balance testing with current and future versions to ensure functionality
- Maintaining and debugging live software systems
- Having fun and working with awesome people on a daily basis
What We're Looking For
- Passion for software development combined with the openness to pick up new technologies
- Knowledge of object oriented development methodologies and design patterns
- Ability to multi-task between multiple complex projects and operational requests
- Ability to collaborate and take note of alternate viewpoints
- Excellent attention to detail and troubleshooting skills
- We value different opinions and input. Share that with us and increase our diversity!
A Little More About Passport
- Provider of ParkChicago, the largest mobile parking payment system in North America
- Investors include Grotech Ventures and Relevance Capital (Series A, $6MM)
- Loft-style office in South End with over 30 employees
If you are interested in this position, we would love to speak with you! Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with your resume.