The Right Fit
- Live and breathe open-source systems
- Linux is your middle name
- Build systems that scale to millions of users
- Love to tweak code/configuration files to get optimal performance
- Code in whatever language is required to get the job done, you can go up and down the stack
- Work with others to solve problems
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats in a small team environment
- Write code and solve problems across Passport’s platform and infrastructure
- Develop both server and client modules
- Work to define/build out multiple infrastructures for a variety of upcoming PassportParking projects
- Define and build high-performance, high-availability infrastructure
- Optimize and troubleshoot complex distributed systems
- Develop a new enterprise application based on object oriented and modular development principles
- Experience with MySQL and AWS, SOA, Apache 2, web development and transact-SQL solutions
- Vacation, take it when you need it, no defined schedule
- You pick your setup (computer/monitor/etc)
- Be part of something awesome
If you are interested in this position, we would love to speak with you! But first, you must complete our Programming Challenge. If your code passes the test, you will be contacted for a phone interview. If your code is similar to another applicant's - you will both be disqualified (i.e. don't share or post your answers online). Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions related to the challenge. Finally, be sure to clearly state any assumptions with your submission.
Just So You Know.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration, regardless of age, martial status, religion, gender, sexual preference, race, creed, color, national origin, Acquired-Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS-Related Complex (ARC), or disability.